What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the device when you visit a website. Cookies are returned to the original website each time you visit or to another website that recognises the cookie. Cookies act as a reminder from a website, allowing it to remember the device for subsequent visits. Cookies can also remember your preferences, improve the user's experience and adapt adverts.
Cookies used on this website
Technical cookies are essential and necessary for the web to work properly and to use the different options and services that it offers.
Session cookies only exist whilst the user is browsing the internet and are eliminated at the end.
How to control and eliminate cookies
The majority of web browsers accept cookies but you can change your browser configuration to reject cookies, deactivate any that already exist or ask it to tell you when someone sends a new cookie to your device. In order to change the configuration, follow the instructions provided by each browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy. Or click here for more information.
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Personalised settings .Or click here for more information.
- Chrome: Configuration> Show advanced configuration > Privacy> Content configuration. Or click here for more information.
- Safari: Preferences> Security. Or click here for more information.
- Opera: Configuration. Or click here for more information.